pwetty! <3

Saturday, May 7, 2011

vexed

Economics. Dislike it! Totally don't know how to do the dumb assignment. It's so infuriating coz i started it a few days ago and it's only 500 words. My goodness! How hard can it be?!! But dang it! its already sunday morning and im still stuck. God help me here please!Or someone! 

Today's weather was quite nice actually! Nice enough to wear shorts and not feel cold :) Only wish msia would have this weather pffft. 

My iphone 3G sucks. So many games keep on lagging. How to play smurfs village?! sheesh! Time to get a new iphone 5 :D sigh, it's going to be expensive i know :( oh wells, i could get a job during winter i guess. Dad already hinted about me working here. haih. I soo want to go Melbourne during June! :(

Josh is so hyped up about elections. =.= too bad he can't vote haha.. 


exam timetable is out! :( 6,10,13 are my exam dates. Well, at least i end quite early :) Kinda scary taking exams in uni. Hope everything goes smoothly.. hmm i can worry about that later. 


okay. back to my dumb econs assignment.
zzz. Hope i can finish this tonight! Don't care what time i sleep. Must finish this tonight! 


Amanda out!