pwetty! <3

Sunday, May 22, 2011

something to think about...

'the prayer of a righteous man is effective.' read somewhere in the book before 1peter. the last part. somehow, this verse just sort of sticks in me? Is there something that God wants to tell me? I rmb last time Elder koh said that he will get the lightbulb effect whenever he read the bible.. like when he read a certain part of the bible, there will be a lightbulb. This is his way of knowing God is telling him sth. But im still new to all this man. And it's harder for me to learn much here cos well, i still dont know a lot of good church frens whom i can talk to not like in jb, where there is plankie, rachie, jo-hann (noobie :P), kimmy, joyeybanana n rayyy :) my very good bros and sisters =) love them soo much! they are so awesome! <3<3<3